Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's all in my mind: Pregnancy Test #1

I took a Pregnancy Test last week. I was feeling funny--kinda nauseated, but not enough to really make me sick. So, I thought I'd just take the test and get it over with. I had a feeling my mind was playing tricks on me, and making me feel that way just because I knew pregnant people were supposed to get morning sickness.

I went to Target, because I never see anyone there I know (though of course I did this time), and Kroger keeps their PTs locked up next to the condoms, which is way too humiliating for me to even contemplate. I picked the "early detector" test--63% accurate on it's earliest detecting days. Seems good enough, but that turned out to be my loophole. The test ended up negative, but in the back of my mind, I was thinking that I might be in that 37%. The funny nausea feeling has remained (but usually only when I think about it, which seems to confirm the "all in my mind" theory).

Now, I'm two days late, and taking the test again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. There are so many annoying things in the Taps UK, do not let the Bathtub Taps to chaos! Smoothly with the leader, often people do not feel it's there, but mainly with its spool, Pull Out Kitchen Taps, switch the way.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Leave a comment!