- You find yourself humming Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, Baker's man....all day long. (And hear your husband singing a Veggie Tales song to himself.)
- A baby spits up on you and you don't run screaming into the bedroom to change clothes.
- You refer to yourself in the third person.
- Your alarm clock is a tiny human.
- The idea of staying up 'til midnight to ring in the new year doesn't even occur to you.
- You know the favorite hiding places in your house.
- "Daytime TV" consists of Barney and other kids programs.
- Your ears are trained to hear the tiniest cries.
- A screaming child can make you smile.
- You call others at 8am on a Saturday morning and wonder why they don't answer.
- You instinctively place permanent markers, scissors, and valuable objects four feet off the ground or higher.
- You understand the nuances of baby cries.
Saturday, January 01, 2011
Signs You Might Be a Seasoned Mom
You might be a seasoned mom if: