Saturday, December 03, 2011

Caleb at the Parade

We got to take the boys to the Christmas parade this year. There was lots of hubbub, because I'm just as excited about parades as Caleb is. I even convinced Jon to pre-park his truck in a prime spot, so we'd have a place to sit and enjoy! (Does he love me or what!) He even bought me cotton candy when we got there. He's my prince charming.

Well, Caleb loves the band, and so he brought his cymbals to play during the parade. You'll see the part they play in the video.

I had SO much video of the parade. I wanted to remember every minute of it. To remember how much Caleb LOVED it. To hear him squeal when a new float went by, or a new band was coming up. He waved to every Homecoming queen or Miss Jr. Norphlet or whatever pretty girl was sitting on a car, and he yelled, "Hi Princess!!" every time. Made my heart melt! Hopefully this is a good video to show you a little of it all. And excuse this sappy mom for putting over two minutes of some random small-town parade up. :)

7 comments:

  1. How precious! I loved hearing how excited he was! Noah liked it to but was asking to see the elephants. I guess you didn't have any of those in the Christmas parade???

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. that is the best video i have ever seen. True story: I was getting excited for the band, christmas lights and manager scene right along with him. What a joy he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE his enthusiasm (which he gets from his momma!). Thanks for posting the video. Maybe we'll show a clip at his rehearsal dinner someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious! I am sappy too because that made me tear up! I love how he says hi to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so precious! Loved it. Thanks for sharing your memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awes that was great. I love that kid!! I love that family. But my only question is why didn't Jon park the other way??

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Leave a comment!