Sunday, September 06, 2009

The Great Paper Caper

The day started like any other day, only for whatever reason (I forget now), I could not wait for Caleb's naptime to take a shower.* He's too big now for his bouncy seat, so I drug his exersaucer into the bathroom so I could keep an eye on him. (He's almost too big for that, too, but it works in a pinch.) Once I was in the shower, Caleb started complaining. He wasn't too happy that he couldn't see me and he was stuck in his exersaucer. I started singing to him, talking, anything I could to keep him entertained. He finally quieted down. It wasn't until I got out that I realized why....

*My camera data tells me I took these pictures on Sunday, August 16, so I'm guessing I was getting ready for church. Usually Jon plays with Caleb while I'm in the shower on Sundays, but that must have been when he was working a week of nights, and he was trying to catch up on sleep before church.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You really are a good mommy; I would just leave Sophie in her exersaucer in the living room with cartoons on while I took a quick shower! :) Sucha good Mommy, you are!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Leave a comment!