Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Shutterfly Cards

So many new babies this year! Many of our friends have added to their families and will want to send photos to friends and family via a holiday card. Shutterfly is offering a huge selection of cards. Use their templates or design your own. Color schemes range from the traditional greens and reds to the more modern blacks, browns, teals, and sage. The card above is one of my favorites: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/classic-monogram-frame-christmas-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93491
I love the classic "framed" look of this card. It could even be put in an actual frame and displayed! There are other selections which have multiple pictures so you can showcase each child or even your pets! Please go browse through the selections at www. shutterfly.com to see all the wonderful choices for cards this year. Checkout is simple at Shutterfly and delivery is quick.

Personally, I LOVE receiving photo cards from friends and family. I display them on my fridge as a daily reminder to pray for them and to stay in touch (perhaps more often than I am apt to do otherwise). So, I'll be waiting to receive YOUR holiday photo cards in the mail this month!

1 comment:

Got something to say? Leave a comment!