Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our first appointment

So I made the appointment. I chose Dr. Compassion, though because of scheduling differences, ended up with someone completely different, but whom I believe will also be compassionate. This doctor accepts new patients when they're 8-10 weeks along, so I'm going in on April 14th, at 8 weeks. I was expecting a 6 week appointment (next week), so having to wait until April was a little disappointing, but I have a feeling the weeks will go by very quickly!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I read it all and am glad you mentioned FAM. FAM does give us the ability to understand God's gift to us! It's funny to know you had your little secret kept so well during our pilates. I can't wait to be an aunt-to-be of a little Norvell newbie. I know this is something you've both wanted for so long. HUGSSSS!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Leave a comment!