Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh.

So I'm not 7 weeks along like I've been saying. I'm only 6 weeks along. Evidently, since I'm in my 7th week, that means I'm 6 weeks. Kind of like Sophie is still 1 even though she's in her 2nd year. Make sense? Yeah, so that was a disappointment. Pooh. So I'll be 8 weeks along at my dr. appt., not 9, like I'd thought. Anyway, just wanted to clear that up in case I'd led anyone astray!

I looked for one of those counter things to put on my blog, that would count down the days to birth, but I couldn't find one I liked. I'll keep looking, and then sometime soon it'll be up and you and I will both be able to figure out how far along I am!

2 comments:

  1. What changed the count? Does this mean you're due at Thanksgiving instead of the week before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, my due date stays the same. It's just an issue of semantics. I'm still as far along as I was, but I was referring to the week I'm currently in, when all the baby books refer to the week I just finished. So I'd been reading about week 7, when I should have been reading about week 6.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Leave a comment!