Friday, April 18, 2008

Nine weeks

We've made it through nine weeks! Newbie is about an inch long now, with all organs in place, and "poised for rapid growth," as BabyCenter says. Woohoo!

On my side of things, I think I only bit three people's heads off yesterday...whoopsie...just a little bit moody. I also think I took a nap, and I felt much better and was much more productive afterward. I only think I took a nap, because I have no recollection of it, but there was a period of about an hour that I cannot account for! I hung up from talking to Jon at around 2-ish, then the phone rang almost immediately, and it was 3:00. Hm...

So being tired has been a big thing this week. On Tuesday I woke up, did Pilates, then practically fell asleep on my final stretch.
I pulled myself off the floor and made it to the bed before crashing until work started. Usually I do my Bible study in the mornings as well, but that didn't happen.

Thursday, I decided to do the Bible study first, but by the time I was done with that, it was again all I could do to drag myself to the bed for another hour of sleep before work.

So, today, I just went ahead and slept the extra hour. I got my Bible study done, but not Pilates. Still, I feel tons better today. Hopefully I'll be able to get Pilates back in there soon!

And that's about it! I'm working through almost a dozen samples of prenatal vitamins from the doctor. I'm supposed to pick which one I like best, but really, am I going to tell that much difference? We'll see.

I picked up maternity clothes from Karen on Wednesday, including the Bella Band I've wondered about for forever. I used it yesterday, and the jury's still out on it. I'll try to post a demo of it sometime. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, dear, sleep all you possibly can. It's good for you and good for Newbie, too. The fatigue will pass soon.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Leave a comment!