Monday, April 21, 2008

Public...sort of

The blog is public! At least, you don't have to sign in any more. It doesn't show up on my Blogger profile, and it's not linked anywhere on my other blog. The reason is that I have not told work, yet, and there is someone at work who reads my other blog. I plan on telling work at the end of the first trimester (3 more weeks), so please, until then, don't mention my being pregnant on your blogs...or anywhere in Waco, in case you're there. :)

So, making this blog "public" doesn't mean the news is public; it just means you don't have to sign in any more. :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't think my reference of seven babies born this fall on my blog will tip anyone off. And of those seven, newbie, of course, will have a special place in my heart!

    WAHOO! It just hit me... I'm going to be an aunt! Lyd... you were my only hope of aunthood, so thanks for coming through. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad I could come through for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad i don't have to log in now! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lydia! That is such exciting news!!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Leave a comment!